Harold Pinter Sketches
A selection of articles related to harold pinter sketches.
Original articles from our library related to the Harold Pinter Sketches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Harold Pinter Sketches.
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Harold Pinter Sketches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harold Pinter Sketches books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Timothy Olyphant Stars in HOLD ON TO ME DARLING, Opening Tonight at Atlantic
- Off-Broadway highlights include Jez Butterworth's Parlour Song, Mojo and The Night Heron; Ethan Coen's Happy Hour, Offices and Almost an Evening; Harold Pinter's Celebration and The Room and Adam Rapp's Dreams of Flying Dreams of Falling.
- Willamette Weekend: 21 Things to Do and See in Portland Feb. 26-28
- Their fifth sketch show goes backwoods, playing off camp tropes and shower jokes. The Siren Theater, 315 NW ... Scenes of anal rape, brutality and cannibalism earned Blasted harsh criticism and then strong praise from Harold Pinter—we're with Pinter.
- Peter Lewis, Fleet Street's true Renaissance man: The Daily Mail honours a
- Sean O'Casey confides to Lewis that 'we Irish can be very bitter', and Harold Pinter reveals that: 'I enjoy violence, to shake people up'. Lewis shares a salt-beef sandwich with playwright Arthur Miller, a glass of ...
- The Dumb Waiter
- That's all we can give away about Nobel Prize-winning playwright Harold Pinter's critically acclaimed one-act presentation The Dumb Waiter.