A selection of articles related to harold puthoff.
Original articles from our library related to the Harold Puthoff. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Harold Puthoff.
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Harold Puthoff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harold Puthoff books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ESP Research Charles T. Tart; Harold E. Puthoff; Russell Targ; Persi
- Jul 19, 2007 Charles T. Tart; Harold E. Puthoff; Russell Targ; Persi Diaconis.
- Polarizable Vacuum “Metric Engineering” Approach to GR-Type
- Harold E. Puthoff and Michael Ibison. Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin.
- Book Reviews 625 Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Abilities
- Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Abilities by Russell Targ and. Harold E. Puthoff.
- /' \ // (Ģ9 Monthly Newsletter of the lnstitute for New Ener
- Alfonso Rueda, and Harold E. Puthoff, in an article entitled "lnertia as a Zero— Point That is what Dr. Harold E.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Harold E. Puthoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Harold E. Puthoff (born June 20, 1936) is an American physicist who, earlier in his career was involved in research on paranormal topics.
- ETI - Puthoff
- Dr. Harold E. Puthoff is Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin.
- Dr. Harold Puthoff | The Arlington Institute
- Jan 9, 2008 We are honored that one of the most innovative minds in physics, Dr.
- TAI Presents: Dr. Harold Puthoff - Part 1
- TAI Presents: Dr. Harold Puthoff - Part 1. 48:56 - 2 years ago.
- Harold "Hal" Puthoff
- Former Naval Intelligence Officer. (Puthoff, Harold, "CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute", Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol.