A selection of articles related to harold puthoff.
Original articles from our library related to the Harold Puthoff. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Harold Puthoff.
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Harold Puthoff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harold Puthoff books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ESP Research Charles T. Tart; Harold E. Puthoff; Russell Targ; Persi
- Jul 19, 2007 Charles T. Tart; Harold E. Puthoff; Russell Targ; Persi Diaconis.
- Polarizable Vacuum “Metric Engineering” Approach to GR-Type
- Harold E. Puthoff and Michael Ibison. Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin.
- Book Reviews 625 Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Abilities
- Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Abilities by Russell Targ and. Harold E. Puthoff.
- /' \ // (Ģ9 Monthly Newsletter of the lnstitute for New Ener
- Alfonso Rueda, and Harold E. Puthoff, in an article entitled "lnertia as a Zero— Point That is what Dr. Harold E.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Harold E. Puthoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Harold E. Puthoff (born June 20, 1936) is an American physicist who, earlier in his career was involved in research on paranormal topics.
- ETI - Puthoff
- Dr. Harold E. Puthoff is Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin.
- Dr. Harold Puthoff | The Arlington Institute
- Jan 9, 2008 We are honored that one of the most innovative minds in physics, Dr.
- TAI Presents: Dr. Harold Puthoff - Part 1
- TAI Presents: Dr. Harold Puthoff - Part 1. 48:56 - 2 years ago.
- Harold "Hal" Puthoff
- Former Naval Intelligence Officer. (Puthoff, Harold, "CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute", Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.