- Martin Gardner has written the founding researcher Harold Puthoff was an active .
- Printable/PDF Version of this Bio - Russell Targ
- Extrasensory Perception (1979, 2002 with Charles Tart and Harold Puthoff), Mind Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability (1977, 2005 with Harold Puthoff).
- Anomalous Human Cognition - Superpowers of the Human Biomind
- and experiences, I wish to express my sincerest gratitude to Dr. Harold Puthoff, Ingo. Swann, Joseph McMoneagle, Paul Smith, and Thomas McNear.
- Polarizable Vacuum “Metric Engineering” - EarthTech International
- Polarizable Vacuum “Metric Engineering” Approach to GR-Type Effects. Harold E . Puthoff and Michael Ibison.
- Bio - Quantum Potential Corporation
- operated by renown physicist Harold Puthoff, Hathaway Laboratories, and others.
- Harold Puthoff on "Remote Viewing" Experiments 1/10 - YouTube
- Jan 23, 2011 They've gone way beyond remote viewing, otherwise he wouldn't be sharing this publicly. This guy also invented Electron Beam Devices.
- Dr. Harold Puthoff on Remote Viewing - YouTube
- Apr 27, 2011 Dr. Hal Puthoff is considered the father of the US government's Remote Viewing program, which reportedly ran between 1973-1991.
- Harold "Hal" Puthoff - Biblioteca Pleyades
- by Doc Hambone. from Hambone Website. Born 6/20/36.
- Hal Puthoff - Parapsychological Association
- Hal Puthoff Dr. Hal Puthoff is Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin.
Haroldputhoff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Haroldputhoff books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesall quiet on the western front
dolly parton hit singles top 40 poptop 10 country
dada nonsense as art
outlaw depression-era public enemy outlaws
production code the end of the code