- So Close And Yet So Far
- Harshana was leading 4/1 in the fourth set of the deciding match, and had he won this set, the fifth and deciding set could've gone either way. Sadly, he lost the fourth set in a tie-breaker, 7/6 (6), – and with it went our chances.
- Davis Cup tennis team felicitated in Colombo
- Those who were felicitated in Colombo on Sunday were Harshana Godamanna, Sharmal Dissanayake, Dineshkanthan Thangarajah, Yasitha de Silva, team's Non-playing Captain Rohan de Silva and Manager Udith Wickramasinghe. SLTA Vice President ...
- 'Star to a scar'?
- Sri Lanka playing in Group Two (Asia-Oceania) lost to Thailand 3-2. Harshana Godamanne and Sharmal Dissanayake beat Thailand's P Chatpatcharoen. On a smart tactical move by Captain Rohan de Silva, Godamanne and Dissanayake were not indulged ...
- The perils of cutting what you cannot see
- In a study led by Ms. Harshana De Silva Feelixge and Dr. Daniel Stone from the Jerome Laboratory at Fred Hutch (Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division), the effects of ZFN-mediated cleavage of the HIV pol gene in generating mutations was evaluated.
- Pruchya helps Thailand scrape through
- Puriwat's loss let Sri Lanka pull off a 2-2 tie and left Pruchya with the task of beating Harshana Godamanna in the deciding reverse singles rubber. Second-ranked Pruchya was tested all the way by Sri Lanka No.1 Godamanna but he did not disappoint and ...
Harshana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harshana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesphilippine mythology nuno sa punso
president-elect non-elected officials
music school finland
kentucky fried chicken slogans