- Harukichi Yamaguchi (山口 春吉, Yamaguchi Harukichi, 1881 – January 17, 1938 ) was the founder of the Yamaguchi-gumi, which grew to become Japan's ...
- Police brace for further upheavals within Yamaguchi-gumi in New Year
- Any “shake-up” could be a means of shoring up forces following a challenging past few months for the Yamaguchi-gumi, which was founded in 1915 by former fisherman Harukichi Yamaguchi as a union for dockworkers. In September, 13 affiliate gangs bolted ...
- Breakaway faction of Yamaguchi-gumi to form new gang
- In 1915, former fisherman Harukichi Yamaguchi founded the Yamaguchi-gumi, which including affiliate gangs has a current membership of 23,400, according to the National Police Agency. The Kobe-based gang operates in 44 of Japan's 47 administrative ...
- Yakuza gang cancels children's Halloween event for fear of violence
- The Yamaguchi-gumi, which boasts a membership of 24,000 and revenue of an estimated $6bn (about £4bn), posted a notice announcing the cancellation of its trick-or-treat event this Saturday, along with an apology to disappointed parents and children.
- Yamaguchi-gumi poised to split
- In 1915, former fisherman Harukichi Yamaguchi founded the organization, which including affiliate gangs has a current membership of 23,400, according to the National Police Agency. The gang operates in 44 of Japan's 47 administrative districts.
Harukichi Yamaguchi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harukichi Yamaguchi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.