Harvard Branch Railroad
A selection of articles related to harvard branch railroad.
Original articles from our library related to the Harvard Branch Railroad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Harvard Branch Railroad.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Mabinogion
- Welsh mythological prose finds its most enchanting breath in the Mabinogion, a collection of stories about the gods and goddesses of the Celtic Britons. More formally the work is known as the Four Branches of the Mabinogi. Although the full set of tales...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word...
New Testament >> John
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Harvard Branch Railroad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Harvard Branch Railroad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- David Halberstam's Mississippi apprenticeship
- Less than three weeks earlier, he had crossed a stage to receive a Harvard diploma and now, on a hot Saturday afternoon, he was driving into a rural, Clay County railroad town where he did not know a soul.
- Town and gown are clashing over proposed development in Takoma Park
- Montgomery County's rapidly-growing community college, Montgomery College, wants to expand its northern Takoma Park campus. A number of Takoma Park residents don't like the idea, and are pushing for the college to expand in nearby Silver Spring ...
- Community Calendar
- Open House, 10 a.m. to 1 p.
- Things-to-do calendar through Feb. 21
- By Artist Katarina Burin, lecturer at Harvard University's Department of Visual and Environmental Studies. Info: http://archdesign.utk.