- Hasekura Rokuemon Tsunenaga or ("Francisco Felipe Faxicura", as he was .
- Christina H. Lee eHumanista: Volume 11, 2008 345 The Perception
- commercial benefits and sent a samurai, Hasekura Rokuemon Tsunenaga, to lead the embassy along with Sotelo.
- Early Jesuit Missionaries (6)
- domain of Hasekura Rokuemon, while the Jesuits selected. Miwake (Mizusawa) in the domain of Gotō Juan as their center of operat. T.
- EL LEGADO HUMANO DE LA MISION HASEKURA Elena Gallego
- “Miércoles 23 de octubre, entró en Sevilla el embajador Hasekura Rokuemon, enviado de Date Masamune, rey de Bojú.
- A STUDY OF THE CATHOLIC PRIEST
- Hasekura Rokuemon, from East to West. ―Roku, like Rodrigues, feels cut off from his cultural assumptions.
- PRINCIPALI LINEE GUIDA PER DARE AVVIO CONCRETO AL
- Sotelo ne era a capo, e il suo vice era Hasekura Rokuemon Tsunenaga, vassallo di Masamune (in.
- Japanese culture in Rome
- Hasekura Rokuemon Tsunenaga (1571–1622) was a samurai who headed an historic diplomatic mission to the Vatican, as well as Spain and Mexico, between the years of 1613 and 1620.
- Human Resource Development | Tohoku Neuroscience Global COE
- Hasekura Tsunanaga (named Hasekura Rokuemon Nagatsune in his childhood) was a retainer of Date Masamune, the lord of the Sendai Domain.
- Category:Hasekura Tsunenaga - Wikimedia Commons
- May 10, 2011 Español: Hasekura Rokuemon Tsunenaga (支倉六右衛門常長, Hasekura Rokuemon Tsunenaga?
Hasekura Rokuemon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hasekura Rokuemon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Hasekura Rokuemon Topics
Related searchestexas sharpshooter fallacy examples
siege engine ancient siege engines
kyokushin dojo kun
happy lesson manga
ethics in religion shinto ethics