- Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Hiatus Is a $300+ Million Dollar Investment For
- Boring, insignificant time-wasting activity to pad the game's length and a stupid framing device which is entirely redundant in the context of a story about 12th century Hashshashin meddling in Crusader/Saracen politics.
- Marco Polo recap: 'Hashshashin'
- The dreaded Hashshashin (hash + assassin), a secret order of Islamic mercenaries, was snuffed out by the Khan's army, but rumors persist that the Old Man endures—like Ra's al-Ghul in the Batman mythology. Marco interrupts to give credence to the ...
- Pillars of Light by Jane Johnson – book review
- Likewise, the vile beheadings carried out by Daesh in the full glare of modern publicity, so reminiscent of the crazed Fundamentalism of the Hashshashin, also mirror uncomfortably the cold-blooded execution of the Acre hostages by Richard II (sic), ...
- 'Marco Polo' Recap: Season 1, Episode 5, “Hashshashin”
- Then, Hundred Eyes points out they were just trained by Hashshashin and they should send an exploratory mission out to find out who hired these impostor Hashshashin to kill the Khan. Marco Polo crashes the war council and says that he heard a rumor ...
- Marco Polo Recap: Hashshashin
- Prince Jingim (Remy Hii) called for a council to plan on what to do next. It was Hundred Eyes who told them that the assault seemed like it was done by the Hashshashin. But then, how was this possible?
Hashshashin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hashshashin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.