Hastur Hastur In The Mythos
A selection of articles related to hastur hastur in the mythos.
Original articles from our library related to the Hastur Hastur In The Mythos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hastur Hastur In The Mythos.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Hastur Hastur In The Mythos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hastur Hastur In The Mythos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- HP Lovecraft and the Horror of the Posthuman
- The devil the inhabitants of Innsmouth worship will turn out to be one of the deities from Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos.
- Will HP Lovecraft's ancient deity give his name to a feature on Pluto?
- Can you see Cthulhu? ... Pluto as seen from the Long Range Reconnaissance Imager (LORRI) aboard NASA's New Horizons spacecraft.
- 'Lovecraft Never Said That His Entities Were Evil' – Alan Moore On Myth, Magic
- One of the things that I decided quite early on is that there is no “Cthulhu Mythos”. Lovecraft never used that phrase. He seemed to be resistant to August Derleth's attempts to propose some kind of mythology of Hastur.
- 'Cthulhu Wars' board game justifies its $200 price tag: The Week in Geek
- Why are there so many games based on H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos?
- Tabletop Review: Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss (Dungeons & Dragons, Fifth
- Why shouldn't Demogorgon have the same effect as Hastur or Shub-Niggurath on a PC? I love that the Out .... I won't be surprised is some people find a few of these to be more than a little similar to some Mythos orWarhammer deities though.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.