A selection of articles related to hatha yogi.
Original articles from our library related to the Hatha Yogi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hatha Yogi.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Hatha Yogi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hatha Yogi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika free PDF download
- Yogi Svatmarama, after saluting the Lord and guru, · explains the science of Hatha for one reason—Raja Yoga.
- Hatha Yoga or The Yogi Philosophy of Physical Well-Being
- Hatha Yoga ii. Writings. The Hindu‑Yogi Science of Breath.
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Yogi Swatmarama - Pranakriya Yoga
- ate Yogi Svatmarama holds this burning lamp in the form of Hatha Pradipika. Verse 4 where there are no rocks, fire or water, the Hatha Yogi should reside.
- SCIENCE OF BREATH
- Author of "Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism", "Advanced Course in Yogi. Philosophy", "Hatha Yogi", "Psychic Healing", etc.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- How To Be A Yogi: What is Yoga?: Hatha Yoga
- All Hatha Yogis eat very little, but they can also go entirely without food for days and even for months, and succeed in conquering sleep.
- Hatha Yoga - The Yoga of Postures
- Hatha Yoga - The Yoga of Postures What most people refer to as simply "yoga" is actually Hatha Yoga.
- How to Be a Hatha Yogi - wikiHow
- Jul 12, 2011 How to Be a Hatha Yogi.