A selection of articles related to hatha yogi.
Original articles from our library related to the Hatha Yogi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hatha Yogi.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Hatha Yogi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hatha Yogi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Local yogi opens studio
- Mois recently got her 200-hour teacher certification from The Yoga Institute in Houston and has been practicing yoga since 1998. “I am looking forward to teaching a beginner Hatha yoga class,” Mois said.
- British Yogi on a Hiatus From Teaching
- He is on a sabbatical (2015 to 2020) and leading a funded research project on the history of 'hatha yoga' which will result in 10 critical editions and translations of key yoga tests and four monographs.
- No time for the gym? Try online or an app
- With 3,000 online classes that include everything from Hatha to Ashtanga, YogaGlo has something for first timers and advanced yogis. Choose from sessions based on time and difficulty rating.
- Confessions of a yoga girl
- This is how the yogi journey began. Diksha trained herself in 'Hatha' and 'Iyenger' style as this came in her natural flow. With complete dedication and commitment to her practice, she got better and stronger everyday.
- Which Wellness App Is Right for You?
- Some wellness apps focus on meditation, others are for dedicated yogis; all aim to encourage users pursue activities other than committing carbicide in front of a computer. Wellb and Whil are the latest offerings. When you register for ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hatha Yogi Topics
dream symbol guilty
r v dudley and stephens
urban heat island diurnal behavior
ben johnson athlete
muhajir urdu cuisine