- Chinua Achebe, the Art of Fiction, and a Bottle of Guinness
- Who does not know that a town's traditional ruler is also the Serikin Hausa of the place as well as the Eze Igbo? That is what obtains all over ...... And finally, I remembered I would sell the empty bottle and buy myself some groundnuts.
- Mile 12 Clash: Between Indigenes, Settlers And Citizenship Rights By Jideofor
- According to the The Vanguard of March 5, 2016, the Mile 12 fracas started brewing on March 1 2016 when an “Hausa” commercial 'Okada' rider who was riding against the traffic knocked down a Yoruba woman.
- How I escaped marrying a Boko Haram fighter
- We saw a Christian woman roasting groundnuts, and she asked, “Who are you?” We told her that we had escaped from those people. She pointed at the road to Cameroon, and we continued.
- Nigerian Bulletin - Latest News Updates
- Tuwo shinkafa: Tuwo is largely eaten in the northern part or Hausa-speaking people of Nigeria. Tuwo shinkafa is made from ground rice, and tuwo masara can also be made from ground millet, dried maize, sorghum, and other kinds of corn. This food is made ...
- Top Exotic Nigerian Dishes You Must Taste This Week
- Nigerians, they say, love food; and maybe this is true as can be seen in the variety of dishes local to the country.
Hausa Groundnut is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hausa Groundnut books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.