A selection of articles related to hay uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Hay Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hay Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Hay Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hay Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hay Group uses the Financial Times to acquire and retain business
- Corporate www.ft.com/corporate.
- Hay or Machinery, protect your investment with a Cleary Building!
- Production of baled hay uses a large amount of your resources: land, labor, seed, fuel, fertilizer and equipment.
- GROWING ALFALFA FOR HAY (MT8505)
- forage, 4) maintain stand life, and 5) use efficient marketing practices.
- Landowner Uses along Clear Creek
- This is not a complete list of uses as not all landowners have been contacted.
- Taking a spiritual history
- with humanity at large, rather than with exclusive or partisan groups.
Suggested News Resources
- Two Boise women find that a language barrier equals a business opportunity
- Hay uses environmentally friendly ink on gently used shirts. His “COT (City of Trees)” shirts are sold at the Boise Co-op and the Boise Airport, among other places.
Suggested Web Resources
- uses for hay? - Frugal Gardening Forum - GardenWeb
- I have a load of hay and am wondering if I can make use of it in my garden. Can I use it instead of bark mulch?
- Hay: A Common-Sense Solution to BP Oil Clean-Up?
- May 16, 2010 The shrimpers can use there nets to capture the oil soaked hay and be paid by the pound for it, until they can return to shrimping.
- Uses for Old Hay Bales | eHow.com
- Uses for Old Hay Bales. Hay bales are used to feed farm animals such as horses and sheep.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.