- Sunderland's Hays Travel sees sales and profits rise thanks to Spanish sunseekers
- Paula Barrett, Hays Travel's head of retail, said: “The Greek Islands are still proving popular for summer, but the biggest growth we have seen is in the Balearic and Canary Islands, as well as mainland Spain.
- Fort Hays St., Cowley College to enter scholarship partnership
- Cowley College and Fort Hays State University have announced the schools are set enter into a partnership which would guarantee a minimum number of scholarships to be set aside specifically for CC graduates with a minimum 3.0 GPA and transfer to ...
- Lions split softball doubleheader with Fort Hays State
- The Lions earned a 2-1 extra-inning win over Fort Hays State on Saturday at Lea Kungle Field. Missouri Southern settled for a split on the day, as the visiting Tigers won the second game 4-1.
- Providence's Noah Hays facing adversity head on
- Hays, a junior, had a standout sophomore season. He was honored as most valuable player on the junior varsity team, and earned a varsity letter serving as that team's backup goalkeeper. Providence coach, Rob Horrigan, said Hays had worked tirelessly to ...
- Hays plc (HAS) - Research Analysts' Weekly Ratings Changes
- 3/8/2016 – Hays plc had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a GBX 140 ($1.98) price target on the stock.
Hays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hays books and related discussion.