- American HFC Coalition Files Antidumping Duty Petition Against R-134a from China
- WASHINGTON — The American Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) Coalition and its members have filed an antidumping duty petition charging that unfairly traded imports of R-134a refrigerant from China are causing material injury to the U.S. fluoro-chemicals ...
- Surviving Refrigerant Transitions, Part 2
- These products are primarily HFC/HFO blends that are positioned as replacements for R-134a, R-404A, and R-507A and have significantly lower GWPs — a third as much as the HFC refrigerants they are replacing, in some cases. Table 2 provides a brief ...
- Competition Commission clears SRF-DuPont deal
- "Under the transaction SRF will acquire Global DuPont Dymel HFC 134a pharma business and will own DuPont's Dymel brand," SRF had said in a regulatory filing in December 2014. As per the filing, DuPont would supply SRF the product from its facility till ...
- UNDP: Natural refrigerants seen as solution to growing HFC consumption
- Suggestions included both lower GWP HFC options and natural refrigerants. For example, the Colombian inventory suggests using HC-600a or HFC-1234yf instead of HFC-134a in domestic refrigeration, HC-290 in air conditioning for split and window ...
Hcfc 134a is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hcfc 134a books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Hcfc 134a Topics
Related searchespeckwater quadrangle
comanche raising children
fashion fashion and status
newnham college cambridge history
list of fictional witches