- and tetanus HCR (pdb:1doh) as templates, the three-dimensional structures of HCR/A2 . (Fig.4),4), may define serotype specific neutralization epitopes.
- Characterization of the Antibody Response to the Receptor Binding
- and tetanus HCR (pdb:1doh) as templates, the three-dimensional structures of HCR/A2 and HCR/EB were generated using Swiss-Model.
- Molecular Basis for Tetanus Toxin Coreceptor Interactions
- Jun 11, 2008 The GT1b-TeNT HCR (PDB entry 1FV2) was aligned with the Syt-II-BoNT/B HCR (PDB entry 2NM1) using PyMOL version 1.0.
- citations - Biophysics & Bioinformatics Laboratory
- Choudhari Α, Gangadhar S, Agarwal S. HCRPDB: A Repository and Mining Tool for the Human Cell Receptor Protein families.
Hcrpdb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hcrpdb books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmumbai underworld
hedgehog hedgehog diseases
geography of india notes
battle of chapultepec los nios hroes