- and tetanus HCR (pdb:1doh) as templates, the three-dimensional structures of HCR/A2 . (Fig.4),4), may define serotype specific neutralization epitopes.
- Characterization of the Antibody Response to the Receptor Binding
- and tetanus HCR (pdb:1doh) as templates, the three-dimensional structures of HCR/A2 and HCR/EB were generated using Swiss-Model.
- Molecular Basis for Tetanus Toxin Coreceptor Interactions
- Jun 11, 2008 The GT1b-TeNT HCR (PDB entry 1FV2) was aligned with the Syt-II-BoNT/B HCR (PDB entry 2NM1) using PyMOL version 1.0.
- citations - Biophysics & Bioinformatics Laboratory
- Choudhari Α, Gangadhar S, Agarwal S. HCRPDB: A Repository and Mining Tool for the Human Cell Receptor Protein families.
Hcrpdb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hcrpdb books and related discussion.