- CardioBrief: Studies Spotlight Triglycerides, Put HDL in the Shade
- Two new studies provide more evidence tilting the balance in favor of triglycerides, rather than HDL, playing a causative role in cardiovascular disease.
- Why high 'good cholesterol' can be bad news
- The 67-year-old woman had sky-high high-density lipoprotein (HDL), the form of cholesterol long seen as protective against heart disease, and yet her arteries were lined with plaque.
- Jewish grandma's DNA points to new ways of treating heart disease
- The woman carries two copies of a genetic mutation that cause her to have off-the-charts high levels of HDL cholesterol — the good kind — yet her arteries are still as thick and gummed up as an old rusty pipe.
- When should low HDL cholesterol levels not be a worry?
- Low HDL cholesterol does not increase the risk of coronary heart disease when LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels are normal, in an analysis from the Framingham Offspring Study.
- HDL gets an edge in dustup with buyer
- The bickering has subsided – at least temporarily – between Health Diagnostic Laboratory and True Health Diagnostics.
Hdl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hdl books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrana sangha
ice cream vans
zim invader zim voice actors