- a pain located in the head, as over the eyes, at the temples, or at the base of the skull. 2. an annoying or bothersome person, situation, activity, etc.
- From the Cleveland Clinic: Nontraditional Headache Treatments
- Headache causes significant productive loss to employers.
- Psychological Treatment of Recurrent Headach in Children and
- recurrent headache in children and adolescents – a meta-analysis. treatment of migraine and tension-type headache in children and adolescents.
- Making Poetry of Pain: The Headache Poems of Jane Cave Winscom
- unsuccessful treatment of severe and frequent headache. Having listed “The Head-Ach” was included in Winscom's Poems on Various Subjects,.
- of the pains."'
- W1C rEare justified in assuming that headache has always been with. Homo sapiens. Many pictures of headache have been painted in literature.
- 6 Car Pileup On Coliseum Blvd.
- By Bob Johnston FORT WAYNE, In. (Indiana's NewsCenter) - A two vehicle crash in the 2400 block of West Coliseum Blvd caused motorists an even bigger traffic headach than normal Thursday afternoon.
- Headache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A headache or cephalgia is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck. It can be a symptom of a number of different conditions of the head and neck.
- Headaches and Migraines Center: Treatments, Causes, Types
- Migraines and other types of headache -- such as tension headache and sinus headache -- are painful and can rob you of quality of life.
- Headach - definition of Headach in the Medical dictionary - by the
- Definition. A headache involves pain in the head which can arise from many disorders or may be a disorder in and of itself.
- Tension headache - MayoClinic.com
- Tension headache — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment and prevention of this common condition.
Headach is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headach books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrobot future prospects
transportation in guatemala waterways
wave examples of waves
charlie brown trivia
run cricket short runs