A selection of articles related to headache pathophysiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Headache Pathophysiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Headache Pathophysiology.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Headache Pathophysiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headache Pathophysiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Neurology: Headaches in optometric practice part 2 – trigeminal neuralgia
- The headaches may be so intense that patients pace and rock or rub to get relief and sometimes bang their heads against the wall to ease the pain. Associated with the headache, there may be ipsilateral symptoms of cranial autonomic activation.
- Migraine Worsens Fibromyalgia Symptoms, Study Reports
- Fibromyalgia is a chronic and widespread pain condition that often co-exists with other diseases, such as headaches.
- Hypoxia, a Turning Point in Migraine Pathogenesis?
- However, nitroglycerin only rarely induces a migrainous headache in patients with migraine with aura and almost never an aura (Sances et al., 2004). A human model for the induction of migraine with aura attacks is thus still missing.
- Botulinum Toxin Treatment of Neuropathic Pain
- Neuropathic pain (NP), a common form of human pain, often poorly responds to analgesic medications. In this review the authors discuss the pathophysiology and conventional treatment of neuropathic pain and provide evidenced-based statements on the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Headache Pathophysiology Topics
Related searcheskama hinduism
genuine progress indicator
sauerkraut geographical spread
newsgroup how newsgroups work