A selection of articles related to headache.
Original articles from our library related to the Headache. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Headache.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Headache is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headache books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- headache diary insert.DOC
- Headache Diary.
- Neuroimaging in Patients with Nonacute Headache
- Headache is a common disorder with many potential causes. headaches, while secondary headaches, which are those with underlying pathology (e.g.
- ADULT HEADACHE CENTERS
- ADULT HEADACHE CENTERS. Arizona. Mayo Clinic.
- Migraine Headache
- This reference summary will help you understand what a migraine headache is and how migraines classical migraine headache and the other is the common.
Suggested News Resources
- National view: Perry gives GOP a big headache
- In theory, Democrats should be nervous about Texas Gov. Rick Perry's decision to enter the presidential race. In practice, though, it's Republicans who have zoomed up the anxiety ladder into freak-out mode.
- Two times the headache
- YOU'RE not alone in feeling worse for being better off but at least Treasury is on the case. Well, sort of. It admits there's a problem of gloom amid the mining boom but doesn't have a quick fix.
- Caton could have different headache this time
- by Our Correspondent, Western Mail BALA Town manager Colin Caton admits he does not want to have to go through the anguish of another relegation battle this season.
- Hurricane headache for Murray
- Andy Murray admits the threat posed by Hurricane Irene has thrown his preparations for the US Open into confusion.
- Australia in Sri Lanka 2011 Khawaja v Marsh poses selection headache
- As he sat back in the team bus from Colombo to Galle, the Australian captain Michael Clarke had plenty of selection questions to contemplate.
Suggested Web Resources
- Headaches and Migraines Center: Treatments, Causes, Types
- Approximately 45 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches, and of them, 28 million suffer from migraines.
- Headache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A headache or cephalgia is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck. It can be a symptom of a number of different conditions of the head and neck.
- Headache: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- A headache is pain or discomfort in the head, scalp, or neck. Serious causes of headaches are very rare.
- National Headache Foundation
- Information on headache causes and treatments, a support group list, a state list of NHF physician members (on request) and a quarterly newsletter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestattoo purpose
magyars origin of the word hungarian
list of abba unreleased songs
yoda powers and abilities
history of north finchley