A selection of articles related to headache.
Original articles from our library related to the Headache. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Headache.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Headache is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headache books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A potential headache for McDonald's and nine other money stories you may have
- MarketWatch rounded up 10 of the most interesting money stories published over the past week that readers might have overlooked. 1. This could dent the Golden Arches.
- A new headache for drivers on U.S.-23 near Whitmore Lake
- Some type of semi carrying a reach-all with an elevated bucket couldn't clear the bridge and hit it, damaging several beams, according to an MDOT spokeswoman. 8 Mile US 23 overpass crash 01 jpg. Workers remove debris from the truck that hit the Eight ...
- NFL Notes: After two years of headache, Johnny Manziel waived by Cleveland Browns
- Click here to comment on this story ». Most recent Sports.
- Headache Causes and Triggers
- A headache, also known as cephalalgia, is a pain that occurs in the region of the head, scalp or neck. It is a disorder of the nervous system.
- Transfer of wealth biggest headache for super-rich
- The biggest headache for super-rich Africans is how to transfer wealth to the next generation, a new report says.