A selection of articles related to headaches.
Original articles from our library related to the Headaches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Headaches.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Headaches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headaches books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- INLAND WEATHER: Friday's storm brought headaches to region
- INLAND WEATHER: Friday's storm brought headaches to region. A late afternoon storm knocked down trees and power lines in the Inland Empire Friday, March 11, keeping emergency crews busy. Tweet.
- Local optometrists have clear vision on headaches
- Jeff Krall said he was continually seeing people arrive at his clinic with the same symptoms, including frequent headaches, computer vision syndrome, stiff necks, glare at night and dry or burning eyes. Optometrists typically treat the symptoms with ...
- Exodus of players to China adds headaches for South American coaches
- By the time South American World Cup qualifying resumes in late March, more than four months will have passed since the last round of qualifiers –- and much has changed. A wild spending on players by Chinese Super League clubs has brought many ...
- Rutherford Testing Delays Add To TNReady Headaches
- “Parents are frustrated, teachers are frustrated, everyone is frustrated.” That's the official response from Rutherford County Schools today as they're seeing further delays with TNReady testing material.
- Your bra could be giving you headaches
- Headaches are the kind of pain that if you know what's causing them – hangover, dehydration, looking at screens, Tinder – then you can take a painkiller and hope for the best. But if you don't know what's causing them, they can be SO annoying, really ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.