A selection of articles related to headaches.
Original articles from our library related to the Headaches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Headaches.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Receptive. Element: Water. Translucent, purple/lavender quartz. Psychicness, imagery, mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Brow and crown chakras. Headaches, eyes, scalp/hair, pituitary, pineal,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Headaches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headaches books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pharmacological Management for Prevention of Migraine
- Evidence-Based Guidelines for Migraine Headache in the Primary Care Most headaches are of the primary type (e.g., migraine and tension-type headache).
- Migraine Headaches
- This handout provides information about migraine headaches.
- Tension Headache Fact Sheet
- Tension headaches are the most common form of headaches. They are caused Episodic tension-type headaches occur randomly and less frequently.
Suggested News Resources
- Hurricane Irene creates headaches for travelers headed east
- Thousands of air travelers across the country are keeping their eyes on what's happening with hurricane Irene. That massive storm could impact their travel in more ways than one.
- No headaches for Roskosmos
- by Andy Potts at 26/08/2011 12:46 But space officials say their worries are all in the mind, and could not be linked to the wreckage of the Progress freighter which failed to reach its orbit following a malfunction shortly after take-off.
- Beware second-term headaches
- By CARL LEUBSDORF "There are days when I say that one term is enough," President Barack Obama said in June.
- North Portland's Mock Crest Park brings large crowds for sunsets, headaches
- But the influx of visitors also means more headaches for locals who have complained of vandalism, trash and people drinking, doing drugs, relieving themselves on residents' property or being noisy late into the night. From May to Aug.
- Daily Headache Diary Improves Diagnosis
- BERLIN – Asking patients to fill out a daily diary 1 month before their initial evaluation improves the accuracy of their headache diagnosis compared with clinical evaluation alone, according to a prospective, multicenter study.
Suggested Web Resources
- Headache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A headache or cephalgia is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck. It can be a symptom of a number of different conditions of the head and neck.
- Headaches and Migraines Center: Treatments, Causes, Types
- Approximately 45 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches, and of them, 28 million suffer from migraines.
- Headache: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- A headache is pain or discomfort in the head, scalp, or neck. Serious causes of headaches are very rare.
- What Are Headaches? What Causes Headaches?
- Jun 13, 2007 According to MediLexicon's medical dictionary, Headache means Pain in various parts of the head, not confined to the area of dist.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseconomy of the iroquois trade
raja aziz bhatti