- a pain located in the head, as over the eyes, at the temples, or at the base of the skull. 2. an annoying or bothersome person, situation, activity, etc.
- A formal proof of a protocol for communications over faulty channels
- if acks 6= null ^ ks 6= head acks cs := cs; ks; ms ks kr; mr; cr := kr .. 1.2.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ELECTRICAL POLLUTION
- headacks, ringing in the ears, trouble focusing, and a variety of other symptoms.
- Failure Handling in a Reliable Multicast Protocol for Improving Buffer
- sending functionality use HeadAck class to receive ack packets. The receivers use MemberAck class to receive data packets and to send acks.
- Formal Verification of Concurrent Programs Using the Larch Prover
- The action rmv_old_ack takes care of retransmission.
- Virgin's Branson Invests in Square
- The transactions occur on Square's card readers, which plug into smartphone headjacks and allow merchants to conduct transactions without using costly terminals.
- Improve Mind Gushing River - No HeadAcks!
- Mar 17, 2005 Improve Mind Gushing River - No HeadAcks!
- if you HATE headack's :@ | Facebook
- if you HATE headack's :@ | Facebook. if you HATE headack's :@ joined Facebook. · Like · Comment.
- i have copd i'am having headacks and lightheaded. my doctor is
- i have copd i'am having headacks and lightheaded. my doctor is treating me for depression. is it the copd I also have pinched nervesin my neck.
Headacks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headacks books and related discussion.