A selection of articles related to headphones dangers.
Original articles from our library related to the Headphones Dangers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Headphones Dangers.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Headphones Dangers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headphones Dangers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Driver Education Program
- Module 12 – The Dangers of Alcohol, Drugs & Driving: PART I p. 27 ..
- My Triumph Over Tinnitus: An Interview with Gita Bhattacharya
- player manufacturers and headphone manufacturers get away with this? Because the damage happens over years and there is no immediate danger.
- Mick Fleetwood
- Devices like the Apple iPod have brought. “headphone hearing” back in vogue, but with the practical advantages of portable music come potential dangers.
- PRESS RELEASE - Suzy Lamplugh Trust
- Suzy Lamplugh Trust's New Campaign Highlights Dangers of Using Mobile phones/headphones in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time.
- Attention Turns to the Dangers of Distracted Pedestrians - NYTimes
- Jan 25, 2011 States' Lawmakers Turn Attention to the Dangers of.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dangers of wearing headphones ....
- are in the news again http://news.bbc.co.
- Headphones - ArticleWorld
- Dangers. Headphones may cause temporary or permanent hearing loss, with or without the user's knowledge.
- HeadWize - Article: Preventing Hearing Damage When Listening
- Wearing headphones (especially the Walkman-style) during exercise is also dangerous to hearing.
- SchoolTube - Headphone Dangers PSA
- May 12, 2010 PSA on dangers of listening to loud music with headphones.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.