A selection of articles related to headphones dangers.
Original articles from our library related to the Headphones Dangers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Headphones Dangers.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Thurisaz is the third rune of the first aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark, and has the phonetic value of "TH." Thurisaz is reconstructed Common Germanic for a creature later called Thurs or Jotun. These are the Giants of Norse Mythology....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Personification of the sound of the creative speech, the principle of Divine Utterance, which together with Heka (divine power) and Sia (divine omniscience) were necessary for the King´s creative powers during the Old Kingdom. They are seen together with the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Headphones Dangers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Headphones Dangers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Driver Education Program
- Module 12 – The Dangers of Alcohol, Drugs & Driving: PART I p. 27 ..
- My Triumph Over Tinnitus: An Interview with Gita Bhattacharya
- player manufacturers and headphone manufacturers get away with this? Because the damage happens over years and there is no immediate danger.
- Mick Fleetwood
- Devices like the Apple iPod have brought. “headphone hearing” back in vogue, but with the practical advantages of portable music come potential dangers.
- PRESS RELEASE - Suzy Lamplugh Trust
- Suzy Lamplugh Trust's New Campaign Highlights Dangers of Using Mobile phones/headphones in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time.
- Attention Turns to the Dangers of Distracted Pedestrians - NYTimes
- Jan 25, 2011 States' Lawmakers Turn Attention to the Dangers of.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dangers of wearing headphones ....
- are in the news again http://news.bbc.co.
- Headphones - ArticleWorld
- Dangers. Headphones may cause temporary or permanent hearing loss, with or without the user's knowledge.
- HeadWize - Article: Preventing Hearing Damage When Listening
- Wearing headphones (especially the Walkman-style) during exercise is also dangerous to hearing.
- SchoolTube - Headphone Dangers PSA
- May 12, 2010 PSA on dangers of listening to loud music with headphones.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.