Healthsouth Accounting Scandal
A selection of articles related to healthsouth accounting scandal.
Original articles from our library related to the Healthsouth Accounting Scandal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Healthsouth Accounting Scandal.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Healthsouth Accounting Scandal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Healthsouth Accounting Scandal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Better late than never: Be ethical, no matter the costs
- Weston Smith was one of the many whose life was turned upside down by the accounting scandal at the health-care giant. ... He was sentenced to 27 months in federal prison for his role, one of about a half-dozen HealthSouth executives who served time.
- Former HealthSouth executive, who pleaded guilty in fraud, writes 'Ethics
- In the nine years since he was released from federal prison for his role in the $2.
- Former HealthSouth whistleblower addresses ethics
- Smith said one of his primary motivations to leave HealthSouth and to refuse to continue the accounting fraud was the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002. The act required corporations' top management certify the accuracy of financial information.
- HealthSouth's new headquarters sheds last of Richard Scrushy's legacy
- In 2009, a Jefferson County Circuit Court civil trial found him liable for the massive accounting fraud that nearly sent HealthSouth into bankruptcy.
- E&Y Settles HealthSouth Case for $109M
- Ernst & Young agreed to pay $109 million as part of a settlement with HealthSouth shareholders stemming from the health care provider's earlier accounting scandal. The accounting firm, which agreed to the settlement without admitting to or denying the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.