A selection of articles related to hearing deficiency.
Original articles from our library related to the Hearing Deficiency. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hearing Deficiency.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Manganum (Manganese)
- Manganese is a widespread metal on Earth. It makes connections with many other elements. Manganum-characters are flexible; they easily adapt themselves to other people. They feel a great need to help and support others. If they cannot help you they become...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita. 28:2 And the barbarous people showed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold....
New Testament >> The Acts
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Hearing Deficiency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hearing Deficiency books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Identifying hearing deficiency early vital'
- The need to identify hearing deficiency early plays a crucial role in imparting them special education from early age, in fact from age zero.
- Nutritional supplements may cut genetic hearing loss in kids
- A study found that an antioxidant regimen of beta carotene (precursor to vitamin A), vitamins C and E and magnesium helped slow progression of hereditary deafness in mice, with a deletion in Connexin 26 gene -- a protein found on the gene and the most ...
- Ear today, gone tomorrow? AC/DC singer's hearing loss should send a message to
- Having said this, let me backpedal a bit, and make it clear that I don't consider hearing loss to be some sort of joke, particularly at the level at which AC/DC's Johnson is experiencing it.
- Pearl Jam providing earplugs at upcoming concerts to prevent hearing loss
- We all love going to a massive, loud rock concert, but over time, those raucous events can become quieter and quieter. All that gnarly guitar shredding and thunderous drumming can do a serious number on one's hearing.
- AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson Got Hearing Loss From Racing Cars, Not Music
- The latest AC/DC tour has been delayed by doctors fearing over lead singer Brian Johnson's hearing loss. You'd think it was all those rock'n'roll canons and huge amps doing the damage. Nope.
Suggested Web Resources
- Types of Hearing Loss
- Hearing loss can be categorized by which part of the auditory system is damaged . There are three basic types of hearing loss: conductive hearing loss, ...
- Symptoms of Hearing Loss and Levels of Hearing Loss - WebMD
- If you take your ears for granted, listen up: hearing loss is the third most common health problem in the U.S. It's also on the rise with nearly 36 million Americans ...
- Types, Causes and Treatment | Hearing Loss Association of America
- Hearing loss can be caused by many different causes, some of which can be successfully treated with medicine or surgery, depending on the disease process.
- Hearing loss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hearing loss, also known as hearing impairment, is a partial or total inability to hear. A deaf person has little to no hearing. Hearing loss may occur in one or both ...
- Hearing Impairment - KidsHealth
- Hearing impairment occurs when there's a problem with or damage to one or more parts of the ear. The degree of impairment can vary widely. Find out its ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hearing Deficiency Topics
Related searcheslecherous limericks
das kapital online editions
jellyfish body systems