A selection of articles related to hearing deficiency.
Original articles from our library related to the Hearing Deficiency. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hearing Deficiency.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manganum (Manganese)
- Manganese is a widespread metal on Earth. It makes connections with many other elements. Manganum-characters are flexible; they easily adapt themselves to other people. They feel a great need to help and support others. If they cannot help you they become...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
Hearing Deficiency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hearing Deficiency books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Genetics Evaluation Guidelines for the Etiologic Diagnosis of
- Genetic Evaluation of Congenital Hearing Loss Expert Panel. The advent of hearing and related genetic services in the follow-up of infants with hearing loss.
- Hearing Loss Prevention (Noise) WAC 296-817 complete
- Chapter 296-817 WAC, Hearing Loss Prevention (Noise). Issue Date 8/2003 296-817-200 Hearing Loss Prevention Program ................200-1.
Suggested News Resources
- UZBEKISTAN: More fines, physical abuse and religious literature destruction
- However, local Baptists, who asked not to be named, told Forum 18 that they believe that the authorities specifically targeted Allayarova, who has hearing deficiency, and was born to parents who cannot hear or talk.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hearing impairment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deafness is a condition wherein the ability to detect certain frequencies of sound is completely or partially impaired.
- The Hearing Clinic Tips - Hearing and hearing loss
- A conductive hearing loss usually results in a hearing deficiency in the low frequency range.
- Hearing Deficiency | Americans United
- Hearing Deficiency. April 2011 Editorial. Rep.
- Identifying hearing deficiency: Health24: Hearing management
- Sep 21, 2007 A hearing loss is an invisible problem which can go unnoticed for years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hearing Deficiency Topics
Related searchesphoenix open history
biblical studies homiletics
mazda wankel engine 13b-dei
ellora caves the jain caves
elections in italy