A selection of articles related to heat syncope.
Original articles from our library related to the Heat Syncope. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Heat Syncope.
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Heat Syncope is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heat Syncope books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Heat Syncope
- Heat Syncope.
- HEAT ILLNESSES: Heat Syncope
- This is an educational radio novella about heat syncope and what we can do to protect ourselves. Tino: Mariana, I feel really strange. I'm really dizzy.
- Don't let the HEAT STRESS you out. Whether you're planning
- cramps, heat syncope, and heat rash. The following information was provided by the CDC and National.
- INTERNATIONAL FIRE TRAINING CENTRE
- Heat syncope. •. Heat stroke.
Suggested News Resources
- Heat is a concern for football fans
- Heat-related illnesses include heat stroke, heat exhaustion, heat cramps, heat syncope, and heat rash. Heat stroke is the most severe form of heat-related illness, and requires immediate medical attention.
- Staying healthy in the heat after record July in Harford
- There are several other heat-related illnesses to be wary of, the health department web page reported, including heat syncope, which occurs when a person faints after exercising in the heat.
- Preventing Heat Deaths in Athletes
- Heat syncope (fainting) or heat exhaustion are more severe, causing dizziness, nausea, and weakness.
- Urgent Advice for Senior Citizens on Resisting Heat-Related Illnesses
- Conditions involving hyperthermia have different names, including heat stroke, heat fatigue, heat syncope (lightheadedness or fainting in the heat), heat cramps and heat exhaustion.
Suggested Web Resources
- CDC - Heat Stress - NIOSH Workplace Safety and Health Topic
- Heat syncope is a fainting (syncope) episode or dizziness that usually occurs with prolonged standing or sudden rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Heat Syncope -- Emergency Medical Services Authority
- Heat syncope or fainting is a mild form of heat illness that often results from physical exertion when it is hot.
- Heat Syncope: Overview
- Aug 27, 2010 Another name for Heat Syncope is Heat Syncope. What is heat syncope?
- Heat Exhaustion | Heat Syncope
- The cause of heat exhaustion is similar to that of heat cramp – dehydration and/or an imbalance of body salts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Heat Syncope Topics
Related searchesbattle of flers courcelette
mark antony the second triumvirate
friedrich ratzel quotes