A selection of articles related to heavenly guardian.
Original articles from our library related to the Heavenly Guardian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Heavenly Guardian.
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Heavenly Guardian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heavenly Guardian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Willamette Weekend: 14 Things to Do and See in Portland March 11-13.
- Whether you want to two-step to '80s-gazing R&B, trip out to some heavenly psychedelic rock or throw your hands up for the hardest-hitting hip-hop in town, there's something for you on the bill. And if none of .... $15-$17.
- Heavenly Recordings' Jeff Barrett's playlist: Whitney, Kendrick Lamar and more
- Heavenly Recordings' Jeff Barrett's playlist: Whitney, Kendrick Lamar and more. The record label founder shares the music that keeps him smiling, including the buzz of 40,000 bees and a slice of blue-eyed soul heaven. Jeff Barrett.
- Hieronymus Bosch review – a heavenly host of delights on the road to hell
- They nibble giant strawberries and cavort inside transparent spheres, naked as newborns. Towers as pink and moist as bodily organs rise above the nude revellers, as they ride unicorns and camels bareback, swim with mermaids or crawl inside an egg.
- Apostle: Travels Among the Tombs of the Twelve by Tom Bissell review – what do
- The twelve function as nothing more than foils for the "great wisdom" of Jesus; they're there only to show how dumb mortal men are when it comes to so-called heavenly things.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.