- 10 Fascinating Egyptian Structures That Arent Pyramids
- Home to one of the worlds most famous civilizations, Egypt is a country filled to the brim with historical significance. However, when people explore ancient Egyptian history, they usually stop at the pyramids.
- H-E-B invites Texas-based suppliers to pitch specialty products
- Last year, H-E-B used a 60-second commercial during Super Bowl to start its first Quest for Texas Best. The company received more than 600 entries from 128 towns across Texas, with artisan extracts produced in Concan claiming the top spot.
- HEB opens new store this week, changing three neighborhoods
- The Flaming Bird Grill will serve grilled chicken, and the “Good Living” or pharmacy department will dispense immunizations and health screenings.
- Egypt lacks "pharaoh" to provide for unsettled nation
- At Saqqara, south of Cairo, stands the stepped pyramid of King Djoser, the oldest of them all.
Hebsed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hebsed books and related discussion.