A selection of articles related to hecate.
Original articles from our library related to the Hecate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hecate.
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Dandelion: Correspondences
- Taraxacum officinale Folk Names: Blowball, Cankerwort, Lion's Tooth, Piss-a-Bed, Priest's Crown, Puffball, Swine Snout, White Endive, Wild Endive Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Hecate Power: Divination, Wishes, Calling Spirits...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Garlic: Correspondences
- Allium sativum Folk Names: Ajo, Poor Man's Treacle, Stinkweed Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Hecate Power: Protection, Healing, Exorcism, Lust, Anti-Theft...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Belladonna: Correspondences
- Atropa belladonna Poison Folk Names: Banewort, Black Cherry, Deadly Nightshade, Death's Herb, Devil's Cherries, Divale, Dwale, Dwaleberry, Dwayberry, Fair Lady, Great Morel, Naughty Man's Cherries, Sorcerer's Berry, Witch's Berry Gender: Feminine Planet:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Hecate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hecate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Invocation of Hecate by Aleister Crowley (c) http://www
- Invocation of Hecate. By Aleister Crowley й 2006 by HorrorMasters.com.
- Hecate, Managing Authorization with RESTful XML
- Hecate,. Managing Authorization with RESTful XML. Sebastian Graf.
- VOS HECATE VOS HECATE www.vroonoffshore.com
- Anchutz STD 22. MACHINERY & PROPULSION. COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT.
- USER MANUAL HECATE II
- USER MANUAL. HECATE II. 12.
- STRANGE BREW Hecate's Golden Eye St
- 1933076550 ISBN-13: 978-1933076553. STRANGE BREW - Hecate's Golden Eye St. Martin's Griffin 2009.
Suggested News Resources
- School District Makes Two New Hires
- The Board of Education also voted to appoint Hecate Rosewood as the coordinator of continuous improvement and state/federal/special projects.
- Push is on for nature centre funds
- That's no different for the fine folks at Cowichan Land Trust, who are in the last weeks of a drive to secure $35000 for a nature centre next to Hecate Park in Cowichan Bay.
- Crowder seeking support in assigning derelict duties
- Sheila Malcolmson of the Islands Trust and Cowichan Bay Director Lori Iannidinardo chat about derelict vessels with MP Jean Crowder Tuesday in Hecate Park.
- Meets the First Thursday of every month at Oak Tree Manor, 325 Hecate St., from 7-10 pm Drop by and join in the fun. Meets at the Old City Station Pub.
- Super Reads 143
- She turns out to be Hecate. Goddess of terror, witchcraft, and mother of hounds. She has three faces and a lot of attitude.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hecate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hecate or Hekate is a chthonic Greco-Roman goddess associated with magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and crossroads.
- Hecate, Greek Goddess of The Crossroads
- Hecate, Greek Goddess of The Crossroads. Myths and symbols of the goddess Hecate and other goddesses.
- HECATE : Greek goddess of witchcraft, ghosts & magic ; mythology
- HEKATE (or Hecate) was the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy.
- Hecate | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Hecate's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Jul 11, 2011 Hecate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmenstrual cycle notes
anthony de mello priest bibliography
electric chair history
shannon airport history
angel neon genesis evangelion zeruel