A selection of articles related to hectors dolphin.
Original articles from our library related to the Hectors Dolphin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hectors Dolphin.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Sign Characteristics: Pisces
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Tuesday Birthstones Pink Coral Turquoise Aquamarine Colours Purple Grey Blue Flowers Iris Camellia Jasmine Lily Metals Tin Essences Incense Wistaria Animals Elephant Dolphin Dog GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by...
Astrology >> Pisces
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Hectors Dolphin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hectors Dolphin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hector's Dolphin Cephalorhynchus hectori
- Two Hector's Dolphin calves Cephalorhynchus hector!
- Quantifying abundance of Hector's dolphins between Farewell Spit
- Hector's dolphin abundance in the coastal area off the South Island West Coast Coast.
- Hector's Dolphin Activity
- Hector's Dolphin Activity. An education activity from the NZ Marine Studies Centre . Hector's Dolphin Drama.
- Hector's Dolphin Threat Management Discussion Document
- 10 SUMMARY OF THREATS TO HECTOR'S DOLPHINS AND Relative level of threat to the west coast South Island Hector's dolphin population. 74. 16.
Suggested News Resources
- Hector's dolphins still headed for extinction
- be achieved by switching to more selective fishing methods that don't catch dolphins, such as hook and line fishing and fish traps. 'New Zealand must act now, before it is too late.' To post a comment you must be logged in.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hector's dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hector's dolphin (Cephalorhynchus hectori) is the best-known of the four dolphins in the genus Cephalorhynchus and is found only in New Zealand. At about 1.
- Hector's Dolphins
- The Hector's dolphin is only found off the coast of New Zealand, which means it is endemic to New Zealand.Help!
- WWF New Zealand - Hector's and Maui's dolphins
- Hector's dolphins (Cephalorhynchus hectori hectori) are found only around New Zealand's South Island.
- Hector's dolphin : marine mammals
- One of the smallest marine dolphins in the world, Hector's dolphins grow no more than 1.5 m in length.