- Howto define addtional arguments for a Hedeby JVM. By rhierlmeier on Jun 26, 2008. The Service Domain Manager (project Hedeby) is implemented in java.
- Project Hedeby
- Project Hedeby: Specification Reloaded. Hedeby Engineering Team. Revision 0.
- Viking Apron Dress
- preserved find of an apron-dress is from Haithabu (Hedeby harbour), where The account of the Hedeby harbour finds has only been published in German .
- The money of the Vikings
- One major trading centre of the “Danish” Vikings was Hedeby on the Schlei inlet south of present-day Schleswig.
- Embroidered Viking Pouch
- Based on an extant pouch from Hedeby finds, the original pouch was made from a poor-quality leather.
- Forening vil dæmpe landets kirkeklokker
- Allerede i 854 gav Horik II indbyggerne i Hedeby tilladelse til at ringe med en kirkeklokke.... MED AFSTEMNING Foreningen Vi Elsker Stilhed opfordrer partiernes miljøordførere til at få klokkerne ind under den almindelige lovgivning.
- Missing Maps from Stieg Larsson's Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- Feb 14, 2011 Stieg Larsson's original maps of Hedeby Island weren't included (!) in the English translation of the first book in the Millennium trilogy.
- Hedeby - Northern Europe's Largest City In Viking Age - Viking
- Hedeby was Northern Europe's largest city during the viking age and a major trading center.
- Maps of Hedeby - Stieg Larsson, the man behind Lisbeth Salander
- Hedeby is a fictional area made up by the man himself. - Conor, 23 Love the maps of Hedeby Island. Where is Hedestad in relation to Hedeby Island??
- Stieg Larsson's English translator: Maps of Hedeby Island in English
- Sep 24, 2009 I'm sorry that the publishers did not include the two maps of Hedeby Island in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Hedeby is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hedeby books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
steely dan history
crest of the stars characters
old english language celtic influence