- Midyear ETF Flows Set New Record Of $101B
- International equities, and currency-hedged strategies in particular, dominated ETF inflows in the first half of 2015. Net inflows totaled a record $101 billion, and total U.S.
- Currency-Hedged ETFs Targeting Countries With High Rates Can Be Dicey
- Currency-hedged ETFs, which aim to neutralize foreign currency exposure for U.S. investors who buy with dollars, are a hot trend this year.
- Ahead of ECB Meeting, a Rush to Europe ETFs
- As of Tuesday, inflows to the WisdomTree Europe Hedged Equity Fund (NYSEArca: HEDJ) were $718 million since the start of 2015, a total surpassed by just four other ETFs. That extends a trend of asset-gathering dominance by HEDJ. One of the largest ...
- Two ETFs Pricing in ECB Easing
- Heading into Monday, DBEU and HEDJ were up an average of 3.7% over the past month, slightly ahead of the gains posted by other diversified Europe ETFs that are not currency hedged plays. Not only is volume in increasing in these funds, so are inflows.
- If Cleopatra could, why can't Modi?
- There was, for example, a baboon god Hedj-Wer. What is wrong if Hanuman is worshipped as Bajrangbali? And our children will know more about these surgical facets of Indian beliefs thanks to the resolve of the Modi government to enlighten the nation ...
Hedjwer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hedjwer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
eagle talon colors
bond duration pvo1
dream dictionary guns
john money david reimer