- In ancient Kemet, the name of this baboon is called Hedj wer.
- Understanding the Monkey on Your Back
- In ancient Kemet, the name of this baboon is called Hedj wer. Monkey belong to the house of Sebek, in Kemetic pantheon.
- Egypt: Animals and the Gods of Ancient Egypt
- Aug 21, 2011 There was also a baboon god in the Early Dynastic period named Hedjwer, 'The Great White One', who became closely linked with Thoth.
- Hedjwer | RM.com ®
- Hedjwer articles, reference materials. Need more on Hedjwer? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Hedjwer roots.
- 13 avr. 2005 Description : Divinité très ancienne, originaire de Haute-Egypte, Hedj wer est un dieu lunaire.
- Ägyptologie Forum - Lexikon: Hedj-wer (Gott)
- vor 5 Tagen Suchen | Filter | Abkürzungen | Neuer Begriff · « vorheriger Begriff | nächster Begriff ». Hedj-wer (Gott). @D-wr.
Hedjwer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hedjwer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdeclaration of rights and grievances
list of spa towns republic of ireland
cuisine of burundi
dreams meaning of dream about faeces
muhammad ali first title fight