A selection of articles related to heifer.
Original articles from our library related to the Heifer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Heifer.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 19:2 This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Morrighan (the), Morrigan, Morrigu
- ("Great Queen", "Specter Queen", "Supreme War Goddess" or "Queen of Phantoms or Demons") Irish/Celtic. The Dark aspect of the Celtic Triple Goddess. Crone aspect of the Goddess. Great Mother. Moon Goddess. Great White...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. 15:2 And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Heifer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heifer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Post-breeding nutrition affects heifer pregnancy rates
- Heifer breeding season is fast approaching. Achieving a desirable pregnancy rate in replacement heifers is contingent upon many things, but it all begins with nutrition.
- Foxcroft Students to Run for Heifer International
- Foxcroft School's Junior Class is sponsoring an all-school, 5K “color run” Sunday, Apr. 3 to benefit Heifer International and encourages residents of Loudoun County to make a difference in the world by supporting the event. Donations, payable to Heifer ...
- Students compete in Steer and Heifer Show
- MOULTRIE — 4-H and FFA members competed on Tuesday, March 1, 2016 in the Colquitt County Steer and Heifer Cattle Show. Fourteen students exhibited either a steer or heifer with some having both. The following students participated: Cameron Brinson, ...
- Genomics: Faster progress, lower heifer costs
- Dairy farmers pride themselves on being good judges of cattle. Most have been tending cattle since they were old enough to carry a calf bottle.
- Sponsors encourage youths raising heifers
- For many years, sponsors and donors from throughout Texomaland have shown their support for the agricultural community by providing cash awards and prizes for youths at the Texoma Exposition & Livestock Show. This year was no exception, especially ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskerry packer alan bond media buyback
capoeira music chulas
aristotle major works
elvis impersonator deke rivers
diseases of the honeybee stonebrood