A selection of articles related to heij.
Original articles from our library related to the Heij. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Heij.
- Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda. The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions. This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Should we drop the ego?
- One of the most confusing subjects within many spiritual teachings is that of the ego, what is it and how should we deal with it. Within these teachings the ego is often regarded as a separate and negative entity, being the cause of all our suffering and...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Heij is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heij books and related discussion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.