A selection of articles related to heir.
Original articles from our library related to the Heir. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Heir.
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. 15:2 And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken. 21:2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. 21:3 And Abraham called the name of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Heir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heir books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AFFIDAVIT OF HEIR-AT-LAW I, , the undersigned, hereby state that I
- AFS-750-HEIR-1 (7/04). DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION.
- CERTIFICATION FROM THE HEIR TO A VEHICLE X X
- Michigan Department of State. CERTIFICATION FROM THE HEIR TO A VEHICLE .
- HEIRS' PROPERTY:
- Heirs are all the living relatives who are legally en- the heirs. Who cannot be an heir? ■.
- Characters in the Heir Series
- Characters in the Heir Series. By Cinda Williams Chima. Name.
Suggested News Resources
- Kaiser heir weds princess in Potsdam
- Georg Friedrich Prince of Prussia and Princess Sophie von Isenburg were married in front of 650 guests at on the grounds of the Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam on Saturday for Germany's own "royal" wedding.
- Doha Launches its Request to Host the 2020 Olympic Games
- (MENAFN - Qatar News Agency) HH the Heir Apparent and Chairman of Qatar Olympic Committee Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani today announced the official launch of the Doha bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games and games of persons with special needs.
- Tobacco heir brings anti-smoking campaign to local school
- Obama as Hardheaded Liberal
- The president was accused of neglecting alliances and ceding too much ground to allies in Libya, but this week's successes in Tripoli prove he's heir to Roosevelt and Truman.
- Business Briefs - Aug. 28
- Chima is the award-winning author of "The Warrior Heir," "The Wizard Heir," "The Dragon Heir" and the first two books in the Seven Realms series, "The Demon King" and "The Exiled Queen." She wrote her first novels in middle school.
Suggested Web Resources
- Heir | Action Games | Play Free Games Online at Armor Games
- Heir, a free online action game brought to you by Armor Games. A Pale Man of the North seeks to rid a people of a most unusual plague, and inherit a Kingdom!
- Heir | Define Heir at Dictionary.com
- a person who inherits or has a right of inheritance in the property of another following the latter's death. 2. Law.
- Heir - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- one who inherits or is entitled to inherit property. 2. : one who inherits or is entitled to succeed to a hereditary rank, title, or office <heir to the throne>.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.