A selection of articles related to hela.
Original articles from our library related to the Hela. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hela.
- Hel, Hela
- Norse Goddess of Death, Ruler of the underworld. Teutonic Goddess of the kingdom of the dead, not considered as a place of punishment. Daughter of Loki and Angurboda, and sister of the Midgard serpent of the ocean encircling the Earth, and of the devouring...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
Hela is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hela books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hela Electroporation Conditions
- Electroporation of Hela Cells.
- HELA-10: HIGH IP3, WIDE BAND, LINEAR POWER AMPLIFIER
- HELA-10B Output Power at Several Values of Compression. 17. 17.
- HeLa Cell Nuclear Extract Preparation
- HeLa Cell Nuclear Extract Preparation. (Martinson Lab, UCLA, August 2006). Growing the cells.
- Induction of apoptosis in HeLa cells
- assay based on the transient transfection of HeLa cells.
- HeLa Cells and Immortality - MIT
- Seeking Cellvationm: HeLa Cells and Immortality. Hannah Landecker. ~.
Suggested News Resources
- JHU 8th Party Convention
- Jathika Hela Urumaya (JHU) General Secretary and Minister of Power and Energy Patali Champika Ranawaka said that certain forces are engaged in activities challenging national security.
- Former JHU MP Smuggled Elephants
- By Nirmala Kannangara In a shocking turn of events, former Jathika Hela Urumaya (JHU) Parliamentarian Kolonnawe Sri Sumangala Thero is being accused of elephant-smuggling by elephant enthusiasts and environmentalists.
- College Freshmen Learn From 'Henrietta Lacks'
- The book tells the history of the HeLa cell line, which was taken without permission or consent from an African-American woman who died of cervical cancer in 1951. Rebecca Skloot first learned about the HeLa cell line as a college freshman.
- Claims LNG project could cause unrest in PNG's Hela region
- An NGO in Papua New Guinea's Southern Highlands has warned that the impact of the LNG project on families in the Hela region could cause unrest.
- BOOK WORLD Bestsellers — August 28, 2011
- How one woman's death from cervical cancer in 1951 led to the creation of the prodigious HeLa cell line. (24) (Workman, $13.95).
Suggested Web Resources
- HeLa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A HeLa cell (also Hela or hela cell) is a cell type in an immortal cell line used in scientific research. It is the oldest and most commonly used human cell line.
- The amazing HeLa cells of Henrietta Lacks
- Feb 9, 2009 One of the most widely used continuous cell lines for virology is the HeLa cell line , which was derived in 1951 from Henrietta Lacks.
Related searchespolish history
das lied der deutschen text
franny and zooey