Helen Keller Writings
A selection of articles related to helen keller writings.
Original articles from our library related to the Helen Keller Writings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Helen Keller Writings.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Helen Keller Writings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Helen Keller Writings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What You Might Miss If You Were Unable to Read
- Helen Keller, probably the best known of those who faced such a barrier, was a big supporter of this program. It is an outreach of the ... You will find a variety of writings including bestsellers, classics, biographies, mysteries and westerns.
- BWW Reviews: THREE DAYS TO SEE Stages the Writings of Helen Keller
- Director/conceiver Jack Cummings III begins Transport Group's Three Days To See, taken from the writings of Helen Keller, with his seven member ensemble bombarding the audience with a quickly paced barrage of jokes about the famous deafblind woman ...
- 'Three Days to See' review: Performance piece has Helen Keller's words but not
- In a 1933 essay, Helen Keller described what she'd want to see during a 72-hour furlough from blindness. She wrote of loved ones' faces, museums, a Broadway show and more. The piece is called "Three Days to See.
- In Conversation with Helen Keller at the Transport Group
- So, in my late night swirl of “doubting Miracle Worker madness,” I came upon Helen Keller's Wikipedia page and discovered that Helen Keller actually lived an entire life after “The Miracle Worker” ends. Who knew?
- Transport Group's 'Three Days to See,' Inspired by Helen Keller
- Conceived and directed by Jack Cummings III, this work, which opens Sunday at Theater 79 in the East Village, is inspired by Keller's writings and asks a cast of seven to plumb the senses to approximate the ways in which she apprehended the world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.