- Stories From The Earth And Sea: Helga Mogensen's Driftwood Jewellery
- Helga Mogensen welcomes me into her workshop, which is pretty much what I'd imagine a designer's workshop to look like.
- A WWII survivor's letter to a 16-year-old Syrian refugee will warm your heart
- Helga Kissell and her husband Leo met in Germany after World War II and now live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Helga was one of the WWII refugees taking part in a letter-writing campaign to help Syrian refugees. Image by Carey Wagner/CARE.
- 'I know what it's like': Letters from WWII refugees to Syrian children
- Carefully penned in tight script on a piece of ivory stationary, this was the opening of 87-year-old Helga Kissell's handwritten letter. It was addressed to Sajeda, a 16-year-old Syrian refugee in Jordan who Kissell has never met.
- Talking Design: Hlín Helga's Guide To The 2016 DesignTalks
- Hlín Helga is the curator if the 2016 DesignTalks, a day of inspiring discussions and seminars held at Harpa each year as part of DesignMarch.
- Helga Stephenson to step down as cinema and TV CEO
- Next month's Canadian Screen Awards marathon will mark Helga Stephenson's last hurrah as CEO of the Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television. Her imminent departure will be announced Thursday by academy chair Martin Katz. But since the academy ...
Helga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Helga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.