A selection of articles related to heliocentric theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Heliocentric Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Heliocentric Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Heliocentric Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Heliocentric Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BWW Review: Reason Meets Faith, and WITTENBERG Is The Winner: Exquisitely
- Before arriving at Wittenberg, he studied with Copernicus whose heliocentric theory of the universe, he believes, must cast doubt on all the Church's teachings. What to do?
- The Twain Shall Meet
- Copernicus's heliocentric theory, for example, did not in fact threaten to demote the exalted place of humans in the universe: The Earth was previously thought to be at the center, i.e.
- First female epic poet, forgotten voice of the Renaissance and Galileo's pen pal
- Although Sarrocchi was careful never to comment directly on the heliocentric theory, she understood the implications of Galilei's findings and endorsed them wholeheartedly. Yet as trouble began to brew for Galilei with the Church, their correspondence ...
- Stop Calling the Babylonians Scientists
- They constructed a theoretical model of the cosmos in which the planets moved in circular orbits around the earth at its center, which was used almost without exception in the West until Copernicus's heliocentric theory in the sixteenth century.
- The maddeningly magical maths of John Dee
- Indeed, some of the suspicion aroused by Nicolaus Copernicus's De revolutionibus in 1543 came not from his heliocentric theory of the solar system, but from the fact that he used maths to deduce what he could not directly see.