A selection of articles related to hell taoism.
Original articles from our library related to the Hell Taoism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hell Taoism.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
New Testament >> Mark
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 20:3 And cast...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
Hell Taoism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hell Taoism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MECHANISMS OF VIOLENT RETRIBUTION IN CHINESE HELL
- tion of the classical hell texts. Further, certain elements of content, as well as the means of production have been changed. "Confucianism, Taoism,.
- Rules - Repos Production
- If the player succeeds, the ghost is exorcised (returns to hell), and the ghost card is discarded. If the player fails, nothing happens.
- A TAOIST PATH TO IMMORTALITY
- according to later text; suffering in hell.
- 175. Takemi Momoko
- of salvation for women who have fallen into Hell because of the pollution of blood , this I. There is also a good number of texts in use in the Taoist religion.
Suggested News Resources
- 6 VERSIONS OF HELL
- Tags: buddhism hell, buddhist hell, hell, hindu hell, hinduism hell, islam hell, jain hell, jainism hell, jewish hell, judaism hell, muslim hell, Poll, religious hell, taoism hell, taoist hell, versions of hell. You Might Also Like.
Suggested Web Resources
- Where is the Chinese Hell? After Death to Chinese Legendary Hell
- According to Taoism documentation, the legendary hell is under the sea. The kingdom of legendary Hell has 10 palace halls. Each palace has a king.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.