- John Constantine Takes A Trip Through Faerie Land And It's Scarier Than It
- That's exactly what happens in Constantine: The Hellblazer #10, by Ming Doyle, James Tynion IV, Travel Foreman, Joseph Silver, Ivan Plascencia, and Tom Napolitano. The book finds everyone's favorite magician on his own in a world full of tinkerbells ...
- Constantine: The Hellblazer #9 Review
- Constantine's journey into hell is certainly not an unfamiliar one for those that have read his travels over the years.
- 8 awesome comic book stories for newcomers
- Grant Morrison was revered at the time for his serious, gritty stories like Hellblazer's Early Warning, Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth, and The Invisibles. All-Star Superman was something else.
- Hellblazer and Scarlet Witch use magic to transform the comics page
- Each week, Big Issues focuses on newly released comic books of significance. This week, they are John Constantine: The Hellblazer #8, written by Ming Doyle (The Kitchen, DC Bombshells) and James Tynion IV (The Woods, Batman And Robin Eternal) with ...
- Constantine returns! Stephen Amell talks working with the Hellblazer on 'Arrow'
- John Constantine lives! The NBC show may have suffered an untimely demise, but the character lives on in next week's episode of “Arrow.” With Sara Lance not quite herself after a dip in the Lazarus Pit, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Hellblazer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hellblazer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
alan ayckbourn works
zebra danio feeding
may ball oxford equivalent