- Whose Sun is it Anyway?
- My eyes dart over the message board, and I'm met with a question I've seen a million times, always from someone new. Always grappling with the same essential question. Helios is the God of the Sun.
- Sacrifice and the Fear of Real Gods
- I am not interested in animal sacrifice because "ancient Pagans did it" I'm interested because animal sacrifice is THE core sacrament of Hellenic worship.
- Religious Persecution or High Taxes?
- Consequently, in 2 Maccabees the Greek words Ioudaismos and Hellenismos cannot have the meanings that “Judaism” and “Hellenism” have in the modern lexicon, because the latter refer to semantic categories—religion and culture—that did not exist when ...
- Has Pagan Environmentalism Failed? Yes, Yes, A Resounding Yes.
- My tradition, Hellenismos, is not nature-worshipping or nature-centric as I assume yours is. From your other comments, you seem to believe that all people who identify as pagans must share your convictions about nature. Please stop making blanket ...
Hellenismos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hellenismos books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
miss universe trivia
television in india history
sn1 reaction stereochemistry