A selection of articles related to hellenistic culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Hellenistic Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hellenistic Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Hellenistic Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hellenistic Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Nationwide Guide to Art Exhibitions This Spring
- NEW YORK “Pergamon and the Hellenistic Kingdoms of the Ancient World.” This international loan exhibition reveals the profound legacy of Greek civilization through the display of more than ... NEW YORK “Stuart Davis: In Full Swing.
- Major Exhibition at The Met to Present Three Centuries of Greek Art from
- The conquests of Alexander the Great transformed the ancient world, making trade and cultural exchange possible across great distances.
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 11-17
- Museum of Arts and Design: Ebony G. Patterson: 'Dead Treez' (through April 3) Born in Kingston, Jamaica, this young artist focuses her attention on the island's dance-hall culture in a smashing solo show. The centerpiece is a set of .....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hellenistic Culture Topics
Related searchesmichael manley reforms
mohnish behl biography
shetland sheepdog ears
agape pauls definition of love
common criteria history
john calvin reformed geneva