- THE HELLENIZATION OF JOE BIDEN Dean C. Lomis, Ph.D.
- Ten years later, in August of 1974, following the dastardly Turkish invasion of Cyprus in mid and late July, began the Hellenization of now-United States Vice President Joe Biden.
- Evangelicals Are Politically Irrelevant
- In large numbers, evangelicals have surrendered rather than fight. Further, the Hellenization of American Christians has meant the shared consensus among evangelical Christians and practicing Catholics concerning Christian social values has broken down.
- The Hellenization of Economic Policy
- Simon Wren-Lewis has been on a roll lately; his latest talks about how the mishandling of Greece inflicted vast damage on the European economy as a whole, and to some extent the US economy too.
- The Real History Of Hanukkah Is More Complicated Than You Thought
- Some Jews embraced aspects of the Seleucids' Hellenic culture.
- What does 2016 hold in store for Greece?
- In particular, 2016 will be the year of NPLs and of the so-called “de-hellenization” of the better part of the Greek economy, as Greek banks—bought overnight by foreign investors at bargain prices—will lead the way for the sell-off of the Greek economy.
Hellenization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hellenization books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.