Helmut Kohl German Reunification
A selection of articles related to helmut kohl german reunification.
Original articles from our library related to the Helmut Kohl German Reunification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Helmut Kohl German Reunification.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Helmut Kohl German Reunification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Helmut Kohl German Reunification books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- In Appreciation of Ludwig Erhard:
- Helmut Kohl sought to calm international concerns about German reunification by recommending ways to intensify European integration.
- The fall of the Berlin Wall and German
- On 30 October, three elderly statesmen met to congratulate each other on the role they played in Germany's re- unification: Helmut Kohl,.
- The Direction of European History
- being written by a leading German historian, Dr. Helmut Kohl.
- Konrad Adenauer's European policy on Europe
- for the negotiations on German unity between Helmut Kohl and. Mikhail Gorbachev in 1990.
- Helmut Kohl's Legacy for Germany - AUTUMN 2002
- This Euro- pean trait is the central legacy of Helmut Kohl, twentieth-century.
Suggested News Resources
- Lessons of the Berlin Wall's Forgotten Aftermath
- Commemorating the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall this November 9th requires more than toasting the Cold War's end, or celebrating a catalyst for European union anchored in a united Germany. Though the Wende, or "Change," freed the East ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Helmut Kohl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: German reunification. Helmut Kohl in Krzyżowa (Kreisau), Poland, 1989.
- Helmut Kohl, chancellor of Germany's reunification, turns 80
- Apr 2, 2010 Helmut Kohl is considered the architect of German reunification and a driving force behind European integration.
- Helmut Kohl on the Fall of the Wall and German Reunification
- Nov 10, 2009 Dr. Helmut Kohl was chancellor of West Germany from 1982 to 1990 and of the reunified German nation from 1990 to 1998.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.