Helosa Eneida Menezes Paes Pinto
- Secret beaches, a booming gourmet district... and parties in the hilltop slums
- It is in one of these bars where composer Antonio Carlos Jobim and poet Vinícius de Moraes's were said to be so enamoured with passing 18-year-old Heloisa Eneida Menezes Pais Pinto, they penned a song about her on napkins. ...
- Where the 'Girl from Ipanema' is today
- Her name is Helo Pinheiro, and back then she was a 19-year-old brunette named Heloísa Eneida de Menezes Paes Pinto who walked through the seaside district here, running errands, sometimes in a two-piece bathing suit. A songwriter named Antonio ...
- The Elusive Girl From Ipanema
- There they remembered a local teenager, the 5-foot-8-inch, dark-haired, green-eyed Heloísa Eneida Menezes Paes Pinto, whom they often saw walking to the beach or entering the bar to buy cigarettes for her mother. And so they penned a paean to a vision.
- You're my inspiration! Meet some of music's most famous muses
- The sight of tall, tanned and lovely Helosa Eneida Menezes Paes Pinto (known as Helo Pinheiro) strolling in Rio de Janeiro inspired Joao Gilberto to write The Girl From Ipanema in 1962.
- BBC alarm as TV boss is mugged at Lineker hotel: Corporation beefs up security
- The BBC has issued an urgent security warning to its World Cup staff in Rio de Janeiro after four youths tried to mug a TV worker outside the hotel where Gary Lineker is staying. The victim, described as a 'consultant', was surrounded by the gang three ...
Helosa Eneida Menezes Paes Pinto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Helosa Eneida Menezes Paes Pinto books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.