A selection of articles related to helps.
Original articles from our library related to the Helps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Helps.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Spodumene with lithium. Pink, clear. Powerful, high level stone. Strengthens healers, teachers. Opens the emotional heart and spiritual heart. Unconditional lovingness, compassion. Healing abuse/loss/addictions. Helps emotional...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Helps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Helps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What Helps and What Hurts 3
- What Helps and What Hurts. Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance • www. DBSAlliance.
- Attachment B: Final Report
- Mental Health Recovery: What Helps and What Hinders? i. Mental Health Recovery: What Helps and What Hinders?
- Understanding Depression and Effective Treatment
- the death of a loved one or the loss of a job can help bring about depression.
- what helps
- What Helps in Providing. Contraceptive Services for Teens?
- How Health Reform Helps Low-Income Children
- From Families USA • July 2010. Understanding the New Health Reform Law. How Health Reform Helps Low-Income Children.
Suggested News Resources
- Butch Jones hopes early work helps UC grow into perennial power
- Butch Jones: "It's a process of continuing to grow the program to where we want it.
- Law helps Illinois patients denied insurance claims
- We encourage you to help us uphold these standards by reporting abuse where appropriate. Ignoring the standards will result in your comment being removed. Repeat offenders will be banned.
- Program helps kids learn from the soil up
- ARNOLD, Mo. (AP) — Hundreds of children in the St. Louis area are getting an early taste of growing their own food.
- PHILLIES: Buck's grand slam helps Marlins win, 6-5
- PHILADELPHIA — Six nights earlier, Roy Oswalt showed he was unaffected a six-week layoff with a back injury. A week ago in Washington, a night removed from a start scratched by a lengthy rain delay, Oswalt's fastballs buzzed by the Nationals bats.
- Bremerton's Morgan Center could remain a home that helps
- By Steven Gardner BREMERTON — The Frances Haddon Morgan Center could continue to house people who need help after December — just not the same people it is housing now.
Suggested Web Resources
- Helps International
- Jul 7, 2010 US-based nonprofit describes their economic development, health and education programs.
- Help - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- to give assistance or support to <help a child with homework>. 2.
- helps - definition of helps by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- To give assistance to; aid: I helped her find the book. He helped me into my coat. 2.