- Sep 16, 2001 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- HEMATOCHEZIA & MELENA
- o Hematochezia, bright red or maroon colored blood in the stool is usually caused by bleeding although brisk UGI bleeding may also cause hematochezia.
- Hematemesis, Melena, and Hematochezia
- Inflammatory myoglandular polyp: A rare cause of hematochezia
- Mar 23, 2004 Turk J Gastroenterol 2004; 15 (2): 117-119. Inflammatory myoglandular polyp: A rare cause of hematochezia.
- A Rare and Often Unrecognized Cause of Hematochezia and
- A Rare and Often Unrecognized Cause of Hematochezia and Tenesmus in Childhood: Solitary Rectal Ulcer Syndrome.
- Prostate Biopsy Increases Risk of Hospitalization
- Severe infection can lead to hospitalization, as can certain other potential complications of prostate biopsy, such as hematuria, hematochezia, and urinary retention.
- Hematochezia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hematochezia (or haematochezia; also hemochezia or haemochezia) is the passage of fresh blood per anus, usually in or with stools (contrast with melena).
- Hematochezia - Colon Cancer and Hematochezia
- Jan 3, 2008 Hematochezia (the passage of bright red, bloody stools) usually indicates the large intestine is bleeding somewhere.
- Blood in Stool – Learn more about the many causes of
- 1 day ago Complete medical explanation regarding blood in stool (hematochezia), including a description, origin, and causes.
- Hematemesis, Melena, and Hematochezia - Clinical Methods - NCBI
- Chapter 85. Hematemesis, Melena, and Hematochezia. Definition; Technique; Basic Science; Clinical Significance; References.
- Red Poop (Hematochezia) - Symptoms, Causes, Health
- Hematochezia - medical term for red poop. Digestive problems causing red stool (Hematochezia), treatements for red color in stool.
Hematochezia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hematochezia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.