- Prebiotic-chemistry inspired polymer coatings for biomedical and material
- Labeling and co-deposition using 2,2,2-trifluoroethylamine (TFEA) and trifluoroacetaldehyde ethyl hemiacetal (TFAEH) were carried out using untreated Costar flat-bottom 96-well polystyrene plates (Corning, Corning, NY, USA) as a substrate. Labeling ...
- CORRECTED-Ramping up e-cigarette voltage produces more formaldehyde -study
- But he questioned the legitimacy of comparing the effect of formaldehyde delivered in a cigarette to that delivered via hemiacetal, in droplet form, in an e-cigarette. The effect on organs could be entirely different, he said.
- How sweat might make you smell sweeter
- “The smell of old people.” Science News for Students. June 14, 2012.
- Scientists develop perfume which smells better the more you sweat
- Researchers in the Queen's University Ionic Liquid Laboratories (QUILL) Research Centre test their new perfume delivery system which smells better, the more a person sweats. Credit: Queen's University Belfast. The first-ever perfume delivery system to ...
Hemiacetal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hemiacetal books and related discussion.