- Prebiotic-chemistry inspired polymer coatings for biomedical and material
- Labeling and co-deposition using 2,2,2-trifluoroethylamine (TFEA) and trifluoroacetaldehyde ethyl hemiacetal (TFAEH) were carried out using untreated Costar flat-bottom 96-well polystyrene plates (Corning, Corning, NY, USA) as a substrate. Labeling ...
- CORRECTED-Ramping up e-cigarette voltage produces more formaldehyde -study
- But he questioned the legitimacy of comparing the effect of formaldehyde delivered in a cigarette to that delivered via hemiacetal, in droplet form, in an e-cigarette. The effect on organs could be entirely different, he said.
- How sweat might make you smell sweeter
- “The smell of old people.” Science News for Students. June 14, 2012.
- Scientists develop perfume which smells better the more you sweat
- Researchers in the Queen's University Ionic Liquid Laboratories (QUILL) Research Centre test their new perfume delivery system which smells better, the more a person sweats. Credit: Queen's University Belfast. The first-ever perfume delivery system to ...
Hemiacetal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hemiacetal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesinertia mass as a measure of inertia
viktor vasilevish sveshchnikov
tzimisce the cathedral of flesh