A selection of articles related to hemicorporectomy procedure.
Original articles from our library related to the Hemicorporectomy Procedure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hemicorporectomy Procedure.
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Hemicorporectomy Procedure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hemicorporectomy Procedure books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Doctors review hemicorporectomy procedures
- The rarely performed hemicorporectomy surgical procedure is conducted for conditions such as severe pelvic bone infections and certain cancers or other potentially fatal illnesses, said researchers at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
- Hemicorporectomy effective, and add years and quality of life to survivors
- Hemicorporectomy rarely has been performed because of the very limited indications for the procedure, said senior author Dr. Robert McClelland, professor emeritus of surgery at UT Southwestern. "An increasing number of veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan ...
- Amputee with 'too much to live for' helps others
- It's the kind of surgery that takes a lot out of the doctor, too. But it's not the most radical surgery he can perform. That would be a hemicorporectomy, in which the entire lower half of the body is removed.
- Despite operation to cut her in half, Angel laughs on
- Angel Reed talks about undergoing a hemicorporectomy , a radical surgical , to save her life in Mechanicville, NY Frirday Oct. 7, 2011. The event ....
- Follow Up: New goals for woman with radical surgery
- MECHANICVILLE — Tammy Reed, who underwent one of the most radically invasive surgeries in 2010, a hemicorporectomy, or hemi for short, has had the last of her wounds closed up and is taking online college courses. "I feel good. I'm very happy about ...
Hemicorporectomy Procedure Topics
north dakota outmigration
class action defendant class action
karma western interpretation
logo extraction puzzles
list of cricketers