- Hemispheric and thalamic volumes point to electrical epilepticus during sleep
- Early assessment of hemispheric and thalamic volumes in children with polymicrogyria and epilepsy can reliably predict the risk of continuous spike-and-wave complexes during sleep (CSWS), a study indicates. "Early diagnosis of CSWS would allow ...
- A Review of the Record 2013 Southern Hemispheric Sea-Ice Extent
- The record 2013 Southern Hemisphere sea-ice extent maximum. Annals of Glaciology 56: 99-106. Although sea-ice extent in the Northern Hemisphere has been declining for quite some time, Reid et al.
- What the TPP means for Latin America and the Caribbean
- On February 4, 2016, after five years of negotiations, the members of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) signed the trade pact, considered to be the highest standard trade agreement to date.
- Who Belongs? the GOP's Anti-Immigrant Race to the Bottom, and the Dominican
- The Inter-American Court of Human Rights -- in a unanimous decision -- ruled that the Dominican government had violated the rights of the girls and hemispheric treaties regarding citizenship rights. The case made international headlines because the ...
Hemispheric is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hemispheric books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswelsh rabbit
john paul stevens judicial philosophy
limit break vincent valentine